- The I Can Have It payment processing centre uses high levels of data encryption.
- Our payment processing centre uses 2048 bit next generation SSL provided by a Comodo Extended Validation (EV) SSL certificate. This is the highest assurance certificate, perfect for reassuring all site visitors their details are secure and they are protected from phishing attacks. The green address bar, exclusive to EV SSL, provides visual assurance to visitors that the site is verified and secured.
- Our state-of-the art player identification and controlled access login ensures maximum account safety.
Your I Can Have It account is protected by these security measures:
- Controlled access for players only: Your account can only be accessed with your unique account name and password. Each player is only allowed one (1) account. We perform random security checks and other reviews to maintain the system's integrity. Please keep your password strictly confidential. If you lose your account name or password, a replacement will be issued upon request.
- Identity verification: Players must register using their true and legal identity, and they are required to provide their complete UK mailing address and contact information when creating their I Can Have It account. Registering with a false name or mailing address is not allowed and will result in the closure of the account. Random identity checks and other security reviews are performed on a regular basis to protect the integrity of the system.
- Support: If you have any questions regarding the security policies at I Can Have It, or if you have a specific issue related to security that requires attention, please contact us. We will aim to respond to all enquiries within one business day.
Updated April 2013